Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Trip to Europe . . .






I have just been told that I have a trip to Portugal planned for a couple of weeks from now. I am blessed to be able to travel with many of the expenses being paid by someone else. In the past couple of years I have been very interested in travelling to Portugal. To me it seems similar to Greece- I may find this to be an incorrect thought-


As someone who loves sun, sand and warm weather, the south of Portugal- the Algarve region seems- like the perfect destination. I am looking forward to experiencing yet another country, with its unique architectural styles, customs, foods and of course meet its people. I will have about 5 days to take in as much of Portugal as I can and I plan on doing as much as I can to experience Portugal.
Of course, when I get back to Canada, I will post some of the pictures I take- showing parts of the trip that mean the most to me.


No comments: