Monday, November 24, 2008

Some SMART Philosophies and Rules To Live By- taken from Barbara Colorosso


6 Critical Life Messages:


1. I BELIEVE in You

2. I TRUST in You

3. I KNOW You can handle Life's Situations

4. You are Listened to

5. You are Cared for [Loved!]

6. You are Very Important to Me/Us



2 Basic Philosophical Points:


1. You are Worth It!

2. I will not treat a person in a way that I would not want to be treated.




3 Messages that Help Foster Self-Esteem

1. I LIKE myself

2. I can THINK for myself

3. There is No Problem so great, it can't be solved!


AND, one of the BEST things I have seen written on being ACCOUNTABLE for oneself!!! . . .

"I understand and realize that I am responsible for what I do and believe in and that I am capable of changing my situation IF I so decide"


No comments: