Sunday, November 30, 2008

What is Your WISH this Christmas?


Every year parents ask their kids to give them a little help- by writing a Christmas list to Santa. When was the last time YOU put a wish-list together?
Lists like these are helpful any time of year and they always help you put your priorities in order. Of course, Christmas is a special time where hope seems to be in abundance. So, what are you wishing for???
What do you need?
What might be cool?
What will make you more HAPPY?
If you were dreaming really big- what is top of the list?
I wish for continued good health. I wish for enough money to get my dental visits in order. I wish for bi-weekly massages for my mental health. I wish my eyes were better- but will get them checked to see just how bad they are!!
I wish my whole family will be able to spend a leaisurely Christmas season together- just hanging out, going skating or tabogganing, eating great food, and enjoying one anothers' company. Each year passes faster and faster and time together seems few and far between.
I wish to get my finances in order to relieve stress and to start towards the process of improving my credit rating and eventually buying a small, quaint house of my own.
I wish for a couple more good friends. Everyone can use more. I would loveto find one or two more people who genuinely like me, want to spend time with me, will accept me including my flaws, my limits and my insecurities. I want someone to go to the movies with, someone to hang out on the beach with, someone to call me and ask how I am, how my day went and what I'm dreaming of.
I want a boyfriend too. Someone who is smart, witty, who likes to cuddle and be physical- not just in a sexual way, but in a genuine loving way. Someone to just hold hands with, someone to dance with, someone to lean my head on when we watch tv at home. I want someone to LOVE me- for me. I want a lot I guess.
I wish time would slow down just a bit- not time while I'm at work- but time when I'm away from work. Work is fine- don't get me wrong, but time away is real life. I want time to bake, time to draw more, time to creat a book of great photos, time to improve my singing voice again, time to travel, well- you get the idea. . .
I will add to this list over the next few days- but think- REALLY THINK about what you would wish for-

No comments: