Monday, October 5, 2009

Been Ages- Why start again?

Well- as I look back- it has been a long long time since I last took the time to write my thoughts down. I guess it makes sense- in some ways. Summer is always a busy time- and an enjoyable time for me- so it was better spent out at the beach or, of course, getting ready to move, moving and cleaning up after the move- YIPPEE! That was total sarcasm by the way. Moving sucks- no matter how you look at it-

But, having said that, I am quite happy with my new place. Though it is not how I would like it to be, I can see it has potential. It's a small place- some character- and it is all mine- which I think is the main thing. Watch for future updates on my place- as they become available.

So much has happened in the past 9 months. I will try and post some of the things I have been up to- I can imagine headings like these . . . . Another Side of Hamilton, My Favorite Place, Portugal on My Mind, On Swimming, I Deserve More, Why Is It so Hard to Say Sorry?, How Will I retire, Look Inside First, Neighbours, Happiness Depends on Me, My Goals at This Time, St. Petersburg Russia in November, World Championships- Who Could Have Seen This Coming?, Friends Across the World, and I am sure there will be many more . . .

No comments: