Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Place to Hang Ones Hat















Where would your ideal home be? What does it look like? What ammenities does it have to have? What needs to be nearby? All good questions and something not everyone in the world even has a say in. For me, living near a large body of water is a bonus- something that grounds me and relaxes me. In terms of space- I don't need much. In the past I have lived in some very small apartments, even a converted back porch during my first year of college. I have lived in basements, old homes, 3-storey walk-ups, and converted garages. What I have found is that no matter where I live- I can make it home. I love natural light so lots of windows is ideal. I would love to live on water- be it a lake, beach or pool. I love fire and so a fireplace is cool and an outdoor one a bonus again. I love some wood, clean lines, bright colors. Check out some of the pictures below which I feel would be great places to live. It's not the size that counts- not here anyways.

No comments: