Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thoughts Turn South





As the cold weather becomes the norm, I am already dreading the snow and cold, slush and fog, ice and bitter weather. I would like to replace the breath you can see in the cold with heat that just seeps into your skin when you're laying on a beach. I want to replace the drooping, ice-laden branches of pines with swaying palm trees. I want to replace the winter whites and greys with turquoise and tropical colors. My mind wanders to warmer, more southern locales- like the ones pictured below.

A friend wants me to find a place to travel to in the future. There are so many options and so many amazing places to find. I will be on the lookout for the perfect getaway.

1 comment:

ashok said...

I am following your blog, excellent,refreshing

http://ashok-discoverindia.blogspot.com/