Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things I Need To See

Venice, Italy
The Amalfi Coast, Italy

New Zealand


The Mayan Riviera



Greece

Santorini, Greece

The Grand Canyon- Nevada, USA


Africa
more of Greece


The Trevi Fountain- Rome, Italy

Have you seen the books out there like, "1000 Places You Need To See Before You Die?" Well that has gotten me thinking. What do I want to accomplish, where do I want to go and What do I really want to see before I die. I have a number of places I REALLY want to go to and I've started what I am sure will be a very long and ever-growing list below.

I want to travel to the Gold Coast of Australia * New Zealand * Japan * China (possibly this summer) * Mexico * Spain * Africa * Costa Rica * the Grand Canyon * Hawaii * Alaska * California * Italy- specifically Rome & Venice * and my ULTIMATE destination is GREECE- I want to see the archaeological sites, the islands *


No comments: